LADY GAGA graces the cover of ELLE



As scary as she may be at times, LADY GAGA looks absolutely beautiful on the new cover of the January issue of Elle Magazine. The 23-year-old star poses in some sexy-meets-edgy looks for the cover and inside photo spread, shot by photographer Tom Munro, and talks about several topics in the coverstory from her image to marriage.

She talks about her fight to cut out sexuality on her album covers saying it was “an issue at my record label.”
“I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn’t think the photos were commercial enough…The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself.”

Now that GAGA is certainly making music and displaying her image her way, she’s thinking a bit about settling down — “eight or ten years” from now! That, too, will be a venture done her way. “I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grandkids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around.”

Visit ELLE.com for more on GAGA’s coverstory and to purchase the issue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment